BABTAC Short Course Accreditation
When accrediting your course with BABTAC, you’ll affiliate with the longest established and most well known membership association in the beauty industry. Holding the BABTAC logo will demonstrate your credentials and the high quality of your course.
Benefits to having your course BABTAC accredited include:
- quality kite mark
- allocated CPD points.
- insurance cover guarantee for students, providing pre-requisites have been fulfilled
- BABTAC accreditation logo
- free promotion on babtac.com
- list your courses on our course calendar
- direct web links to your email address and website
- BABTAC students membership kick back
- 40%* off Vitality magazine and online advertising
What is the criteria to be BABTAC accredited?
You need to be fully qualified in the subject that you would like to teach, have a teaching qualification, and be a BABTAC member.
How is BABTAC Accreditation maintained?
All BABTAC Accredited Courses are required to complete an annual survey and pay the accreditation annual renewal fee to maitain accreditation status.
BABTAC carries out necessary spot checks, in the event that this isn't successful, BABTAC accreditation can be revoked.
*discount is applicable to our current rate card and is not applicable to existing contracts.
Support & helpline
BABTAC can provide templates that may be able to help assist your BABTAC Short Course Accreditation application:
- lesson plan
- scheme of work
- complaints policy
- equal opportunities & diversity policy
- grievances appeal
- health & safety policy
- induction checklist
- malpractice & maladministration policy
- procedures for course manuals
- risk assessment & policy
- terms & conditions of business
Forms for BABTAC Short Course Accreditation:
Please send any queries to email@example.com or call 0845 250 7277 (option 6)