CPD - Short Course Accreditation
When accrediting your course with BABTAC, you’ll affiliate with the longest established and most well known membership association in the beauty industry. Holding the BABTAC logo will demonstrate your credentials and the high quality of your course.
Having your course Accredited is crucial to give your course the stamp of approval and recognition it deserves. BABTAC Accreditated courses are reknowned for their high standards and you can be confident that students of your course can be insured after.
You can contact them by phone on 01452 623110 (option 6) or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits to having your course BABTAC accredited include:
- quality kite mark
- allocated CPD points.
- insurance cover guarantee for students, providing pre-requisites have been fulfilled
- BABTAC accreditation logo
- free promotion on babtac.com
- list your courses on our course calendar
- direct web links to your email address and website
- BABTAC students membership kick back
- 40%* off online advertising
What is the criteria to be BABTAC accredited?
You need to be fully qualified in the subject that you would like to teach, have a teaching qualification, and be a BABTAC member.
How is BABTAC Accreditation maintained?
All BABTAC Accredited Courses are required to complete an annual survey and pay the accreditation annual renewal fee to maitain accreditation status.
BABTAC carries out necessary spot checks, in the event that this isn't successful, BABTAC accreditation can be revoked.
*discount is applicable to our current rate card and is not applicable to existing contracts.
Support & helpline
BABTAC can provide templates that may be able to help assist your BABTAC Short Course Accreditation application once payment has been authorised:
- lesson plan
- scheme of work
- complaints policy
- equal opportunities & diversity policy
- grievances appeal
- health & safety policy
- induction checklist
- malpractice & maladministration policy
- procedures for course manuals
- risk assessment & policy
- terms & conditions of business
Forms for BABTAC Short Course Accreditation:
- application form
- application form to add courses (for existing accredited centres)
- price list
- short course accreditation structure for introductory course
treatments covered for the BABTAC Insurance policy (coming soon)
teaching insurance please read the Balens' school article
Please send any queries to email@example.com or call 01452 623110 (option 6)