Conference Seminars' Overview
The BABTAC Innovative Beauty Conference is your opportunity to invest in you and your business. This year the following topics were covered in response to demand from our members. Our inspirational speakers were all amazing and the feedback we have had from hose who attended has been excellent. Watch this space for details on next year's conference...
Overview of Seminars
Marketing & PR
- How to Build your Social Media Following - Caroline Hirons
- Evolution of Skincare & Ingredient Technology - Candice Gardner
- Pre Natal Waxing - Hazel Menon
- Introducing Laser and Light Based Therapies into your Business - Elizabeth Raymond Brown
- Advances in Laser & Light Therapies (Hair reduction & tattoo removal) - Elizabeth Raymond Brown
- Inspiration & Motivation - How I Grew my Empire - Karen Betts
- Caring for Clients Affected by Cancer - Marc Innes
- Workforce Wellbeing - Protecting you and your team against mental burnout - Sam Pearce
Welcoming everyone to the conference, Alison reflected on the beauty industry, where we currently stand and what the future holds.
A self-confessed skin science geek, Candice delved into the 'Evolution of Skincare and Ingredient Technology'.
The Skincare Queen held a Q&A session to inspire therapists on 'How to Build your Social Media following'.
Elizabeth Raymond Brown
Elizabeth Raymond Brown, PhD. in conjunction with the Medical Aesthetic Training Academy (MATA), presented 'Introducing Laser and Light Based Therapies to Your Business' and Advances in Laser & Light Therapies.
Hazel Menon, founder of Waxxxx Academy, discussed 'Pre-Natal Waxing'.
Karen Betts is considered one of the UK's most esteemed permanent cosmetic artists and a true pioneer in her field. Karen presented 'Inspiration and Motivation on growing your Empire'.
Liz McKeon, International Beauty Business expert, Author, Key Note Speaker, Coach, Trainer and Mentor discussed 'The Seven Steps to Selling' and 'Optimising Sales Opportunities'.
Marc is the Lead Tutor for the Cancer Touch Therapy training course provided by the Made For Life Foundation. Marc used all of his experience to present a seminar on 'Caring for Clients affected by Cancer'.
Sam Pearce owner and creator of the Potting Shed Spa, winner of 30 awards for the industry and women in business. Sam shared her own personal experience to talk about 'Protecting you and your team against mental burnout'.