Conference Seminars' Overview
The BABTAC Innovative Beauty Conference is your opportunity to invest in you and your business. The following topics are being covered in response to demand from therapists, our inspirational speakers will educate and motivate you, enabling you to achieve your full potential and business success.
Overview of Seminars
Marketing & PR
- How to Build your Social Media Following - Caroline Hirons
- How to do your own PR - Antonia Mariconda
- Evolution of Skincare & Ingredient Technology - Candice Gardner
- Pre Natal Waxing - Hazel Menon
- Introducing Laser and Light Based Therapies into your Business - Elizabeth Raymond Brown
- Advances in Laser & Light Therapies (Hair reduction & tattoo removal) - Elizabeth Raymond Brown
- Inspiration & Motivation - How I Grew my Empire - Karen Betts
- Caring for Clients Affected by Cancer - Marc Innes
- Workforce Wellbeing - Protecting you and your team against mental burnout - Sam Pearce
For Tickets for our awards and conference CLICK HERE For more information on our fantastic speakers CLICK HERE
Welcoming everyone to the conference, Alison will reflect on the beauty industry, where we currently stand and what the future holds.
Award winning campaigner and beauty expert Antonia will be offering advice on 'How to do your own PR'.
A self-confessed skin science geek, Candice will delve into the 'Evolution of Skincare and Ingredient Technology'.
The Skincare Queen will be holding a Q&A session to inspire you on 'How to Build your Social Media following'.
Elizabeth Raymond Brown
Elizabeth Raymond Brown, PhD. in conjunction with the Medical Aesthetic Training Academy (MATA), will be explaining 'Introducing Laser and Light Based Therapies to Your Business' and Advances in Laser & Light Therapies.
Hazel Menon, founder of Waxxxx Academy, will be discussing 'Pre-Natal Waxing'.
Karen Betts is considered one of the UK's most esteemed permanent cosmetic artists and a true pioneer in her field. Karen will be providing 'Inspiration and Motivation on growing your Empire'.
Liz McKeon, International Beauty Business expert, Author, Key Note Speaker, Coach, Trainer and Mentor will be discussing 'The Seven Steps to Selling' and 'Optimising Sales Opportunities'.
Marc is the Lead Tutor for the Cancer Touch Therapy training course provided by the Made For Life Foundation. Marc will be using all of his experience to explain 'Caring for Clients affected by Cancer'.
Sam Pearce owner and creator of the Potting Shed Spa, winner of 30 awards for the industry and women in business. Sam will be using all of her experience to talk about 'Protecting you and your team against mental burnout'.