In these uncertain and changeable times it is incredibly difficult to decide what the best plan of action is for your business when dealing with the COVID19.
We may all be in uncharted waters but will continue to be here to assist and support our members in any possible way we can. BABTAC’s commitment to our members during this time is to research, collate and provide ongoing business recovery support, resources, tips and updates, together with our experts and partners, to help you to navigate the next few months so that when this tough time passes you will be fully prepared and equipped to make full use of all the opportunities that will arise. Please continue to check in here regularly as we will be adding to this on an ongoing basis. A BIG thank you to all our contributors!
Government Financial Support & Guidance
- Extension to Furlough Scheme
- Bounce Back Loans Launched on the 4th May 2020
- Full Government Recovery Strategy
- Relevant Government Financial Assistance for Small Businesses & Self Employed
- Access to Additional Guidence for Scotland, Wales & Ireland
BABTAC Business Recovery Support
- 11 steps to help you navigate coronavirus (by Liz McKeon)
- Get your buisness ready to bounce back
- Lockdown Support: Masterclass Series (by Valerie Delforge)
- Marketing through COVID19
- Handling tough staff issues (video supplied by Sue Ingram and Susan Routledge)
- Business Trunaround and M & A (video supplied by Jeremy Harbour & Susan Routledge)
- Furlough Laws (video supplied by David Wright & Susan Routledge)
- Cashflow & Furlough (video supplied by Chris Cheeney & Susan Routledge)
- Motivation & staying Strong (video supplied by JP De Villiers & Susan Routledge)
Online CPD Training Options
- Masced Melanoma & Skin Cancer Early Detection Course
- Tutorials from Alison Young
- Barbicide Certification
- Coronavirus - taking proactive action
Previous VITALITY Articles that are relevant
- What is CPD and how can it make your business stand out?
- Spring Clean your business
- Make the Sale
- Extra Curricular Beauty
- Fail to Plan, Plan to Fail
Mental Health & Wellness
- Self-care tips for staying at home (by our Wellness Expert Suzy Reading)
Health & Safety
How can we all help?
While this crisis affects all of us, this is the time more than ever to help those even more affected than we are. Whether this is a simple phone call to an elderly relative or friend or a client you know is all alone or vulnerable due to health conditions, these small acts of kindness may be a far greater gift to those receiving them.
If you are able to provide more help either financially or by assisting perhaps with small donations of supplies (e.g. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) you may have in your salons e.g. gloves, sanitiser, masks) below are some charitible options for you to consider supporting.