Why Choose BABTAC Accreditation?
BABTAC Accredited Courses are sought after by students as they are renowned for their high standards. You can also be confident that your students will be guaranteed to qualify for insurance once courses have been successfully completed and all pre-requisites have been verified.
Accreditation can sometimes be a misleading and confusing process and its often difficult to decide on which organisation to accredit your courses with. As our industry remains unregulated there are plenty of unscrupulous ‘accreditation’ options out there – take extra care to ensure that you choose a legitimate and qualified accreditor.
All BABTAC Accreditation is overseen and verified by our team of education and beauty experts. You can rest assured that you are teaming up with our highly experienced and reputable not-for-profit membership association. Our accreditation carries both weight and respect, which will only become more important as our industry moves closer to regulation.
BABTAC Short Course Accreditation is a certified verification of your credentials and proof of the high quality of your course.
Benefits to having your course BABTAC accredited include:
- BABTAC certificates with authenticity verification
- Recognised CPD point allocations
- Guaranteed insurance cover for students (providing pre-requisites have been fulfilled and courses completed successfully)
- Exclusive use of our BABTAC accreditation logo
- Free promotion of your centre and courses on www.findbeautytraining.com allowing students easy access to your business
- Further promotion of your course dates to over 10k members via our BABTAC website and VITALITY membership bi-monthly publication
- Discounted BABTAC Membership promotions for your students
- Full business support throughout the year from your experienced SCA Adviser
What is the criteria to be BABTAC accredited?
You need to be fully qualified in the subject that you would like to teach with 12 months working experience, have a recognised teaching qualification, and be an insured BABTAC member. You also need to provide proof of a teaching insurance certificate (this can also be provided by BABTAC)
Please download the following documents which provided all the details you require in order to apply.
If you require further information first please contact our knowledgeable SCA team by phone on 01452 623110 (option 6) or by email them at email@example.com (Working hours Wednesday 1pm – 5pm , Thursday & Friday 9am-5pm)
Business Support & Helpline
BABTAC can provide templates that may be able to help assist your BABTAC Short Course Accreditation application once payment has been authorised:
- lesson plan
- scheme of work
- equal opportunities & diversity policy
- health & safety policy
- malpractice & maladministration policy
- course manuals structure guide
- risk assessment & policy
- terms & conditions of business
- refund Policy