Getting your courses BABTAC approved
When accrediting your course with BABTAC, you’ll affiliate with the longest established and most well known membership association in the beauty industry. Holding the BABTAC logo will demonstrate your credentials and the high quality of your course.
Having your course Accredited is crucial to give your course the stamp of approval and recognition it deserves. BABTAC Accreditated courses are renowned for their high standards and you can be confident that students of your course can be insured after.
You can find all downloads and application forms at the bottom of this page. If you should need any more information you can contact the SCA team by phone on 01452 623110 (option 6) or by email email@example.com (Working hours Monday to Wednesday, 9am-5pm)
BABTAC stands for 'Professionalism at its best'. Right from customer service through support & administration to process of short course accreditation, we have found the whole organisation's staff members very helpful, understanding, approachable and most of all very sincere in providing efficient service. They always made our life easy by treating us like their business partners, VARSHA BEAUTY
Benefits to having your course BABTAC accredited include:
- quality BABTAC stamp of approval
- allocated CPD points.
- insurance cover guarantee for students, providing pre-requisites have been fulfilled
- BABTAC accreditation logo
- free promotion on www.findbeautytraining.com allowing students to find your business
- your course dates sent to over 12k members each month
- all courses enquiries are directly sent to you
- BABTAC students membership kick back
- full support throughout the year from the SCA department
What is the criteria to be BABTAC accredited?
You need to be fully qualified in the subject that you would like to teach, have a teaching qualification, and be a BABTAC member. You also need to provide a teaching insurance certificate.
How is BABTAC Accreditation maintained?
All BABTAC Accredited Courses are required to complete an annual survey and pay the accreditation annual renewal fee to maintain accreditation status.
BABTAC carry out necessary spot checks, in the event that this isn't successful, BABTAC accreditation can be revoked.
Support & helpline
BABTAC can provide templates that may be able to help assist your BABTAC Short Course Accreditation application once payment has been authorised:
- lesson plan
- scheme of work
- complaints policy
- equal opportunities & diversity policy
- grievances appeal
- health & safety policy
- induction checklist
- malpractice & maladministration policy
- procedures for course manuals
- risk assessment & policy
- terms & conditions of business
From January 2016, centres will have the option to teach at more than one location for a small yearly fee. If you are an existing centre and would like more information on this subject, please contact us on 01452 623 110 (Option 6)
Forms for BABTAC Short Course Accreditation:
- application form
- application form to add courses (for existing accredited centres)
- short course accreditation guide including price structure
- short course accreditation structure for introductory course and CPD courses
treatments covered for the BABTAC Insurance policy (coming soon)
teaching insurance please read the Balens' school article
Please send any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01452 623110 (option 6)