Becoming a Member and the Benefits
Work hard and play hard with exclusive member benefits and partnerships and find out why a BABTAC Membership will Benefit you...
We have designed a package of carefully selected partnerships, benefits and tools that will help you to enjoy savings for yourself and to promote your business and further your business aims while saving time and money. If you have any further questions download our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Why join BABTAC?
The BABTAC membership team have used their years of knowledge in the Beauty industry to provide perfect membership packages for all therapists. We can offer you a membership package with or without insurance and offer packages that will suit you and your individual business needs. Here are a just a few benefits that we can provide our members:
- 3rd party discounts and offers from our Benefits by BABTAC providers.
- The BABTAC Good Practice Guide, which is supplied to all of our members, is full of good practice advice to enusre our members are compliant with their insurance requirements.
- Vitality Magazine, BABTAC's bi-monthly publication, full of industry relevant news and updates.
- BABTAC Experts, on hand to offer advice covering a wide range of beauty therapy treatments.
- A highly Trained and Experienced membership team offering insurance compliance information and best practice advice.
Our ASSOCIATE membership offers you a wide range of benefits, discounts and business tools to promote yourself and your business professionally and make some savings along the way all from as little as £45. Our Associate membership provides you with all of the benefits above and more but without insurance.
Our STUDENT INSURANCE membership package is £24 for a first time student, this provides insurance for case studies whilst you are studying and provides a full membership package covering all of the benefits listed above and more.
Our is £77.23, this provides an upgrade to a full membership and covers you to provide level 2 beauty therapy treatments and Level 3 case studies once you have completed your level 2 qualification, as with all of our memberships, all of our BABTAC benefits will be available.
If you require cover for more than 3 staff you can add practicing therapists onto your policy for an additional £77.75 each. This policy gives you and your staff access to our full range of benefits and covers them to work in or away from the salon providing they are employed by the business to do so. There are no admin charges for changing a staff member's details if they leave your business.
Join BABTAC today to take advantage of our Insurance Policies and BABTAC Benefits created by Beauty Professionals, for Beauty Professionals